top of page
We're looking for MECHANICAL SUPERVISOR to work in industrial project in Oulu. The work starts on 02-03/2024 and the estimated duration is approx. 12 months.
Your responsible is to ensure that the mechanical equipment and piping installations are carried out in accordance with the instructions, safely and on schedule, considering the quality and cost goals.
- Lead mechanical activities, ensuring efficient execution by teams and contractors in line with project specifications
- Monitor daily progress, record quantities installed, and provide timely reports to the construction manager
- Enforce adherence to approved project drawings, specifications, and industry standards, maintaining high-quality installations
- Maintain records, update drawings for "as-built" conditions, and oversee documentation for changes, issuing field instructions as needed
- Proven work experience in mechanical and piping installation
- Fluent English skills
- Proficiency in 3d software (navisworks)
- MS Office and reporting skills
EU citizenship / work visa is required.
You can work on our payroll or as a subconsultant through your company.
Please apply for the position by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the position, please contact Jarkko Kontio, +358 (0) 50 324 9710.
bottom of page