top of page
We're looking for QC SUPERVISOR to work in industrial investment project in Östersund, Sweden. The work starts on 10-11/2023 and the estimated duration is 9 months.
Main responsibilities include:
- Acts as a quality supervisor in the installation of contractors' pipelines and steel structures.
- Manage site quality and inspection documentation.
- Coordinate and participate in NoBo inspections.
- Inspection of contractors' welding instructions and method tests.
- Coordinating the site Master Punch list.
- Inspecting material deliveries.
- Responsible for checking the final documentation of pipelines or steel structures.
- Attend site kick-off meetings, weekly meetings, and any other necessary meetings.
- Experience in similar tasks in industrial projects.
- Applicable degree.
- IWI-, IWE-, IWS-, IWT- qualification are a benefit.
- Fluent English skills.
- MS Office and reporting skills.
You can work on our payroll or as a subconsultant through your company.
Please apply for the position by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the position, please contact Juha Sormunen, +358 45 195 7950.
bottom of page